Saturday, January 18, 2014

am not turning back.



i know the world is not trying to bring me down.

i know.
it's just me who being pessimist 

and we now live in two different world. 
yes,
it's true.

and i can't help but to feel bitterness inside my heart.
i can't lie to myself.

what if i agree to be with you, 
what if i did go through  this journey just with you by my side,
and we supporting to each other,

it's just me who decide not to go. 
and now, those what-if's keep haunting myself.
and sometimes, 
i myself am scared to think for the impossible answer.

i know, some things is better left unsaid.
i won't turn back, inshaAllah.
some things are just too impossible,
you can't walk by and change someone whole life just in a single afternoon.
it just too impossible.

Allah did promise,
kalau tak dapat kat dunia.
kat sana pasti.
have faith syahira.
move on. move on. 

".....And whatever good you do - Allah knows it. And take provisions, but indeed, the best provision is fear of Allah . And fear Me, O you of understanding."
[Surah Al Baqarah : 197]

which part of tawakkal did i not understand?

 "if you're weak,
it's not a crime.
you know,
sometimes it's blessing in disguise. "
worry ends - sami yusof






No comments:

Post a Comment