Thursday, February 23, 2017

Senioritas

Long-midnight essay;
.
Something i never asked for,to fall for someone early in my teen. I dont know why Allah substitute him into my heart. And time flies, we both now have our own path and our path no longer intersect to each other. Allah’s plan is not set in stone. Allah has a flexible plan for us and only He knows the reason behind everything. Everytime i longed for him i keep telling my heart to put him out of my head. I have to accept the fact, back then our path were crossed just to twist our life plot.
.
Allah once said in quran,surah al -hajj:70 "Know you not that Allah knows all that is in the heaven and on the earth? Verily, it is (all) in the Book. Verily, that is easy for Allah” ❤️
.
I once ask myself "why it took me so long to do what i meant to do? " and only then i read back the ãyaah i was like ,oh this is the way Allah taught me a lesson in life.😊
.
Fulfilling Allah’s plan need us to silence the voice of our own desire, open ourselves to Allah, and accept everything with ikhlas in our heart. It wasnt easy but it worth.
.
Yes. Its worth,dunya akhirah-
.
Only then i come to my sense. For me to live my life I have to move on. I have to step my foot away from yours. Alhamdulillah wathummalhamdulillah. I did it. I enjoy the way i stand and the way i falls. I celebrate your absence with a wide smile. Now i set myself free from whatever monkey or donkey love. And now im moving to another chapter of my life.
.
I dont know either you read this or not. But then , this is the way i expressing myself on things i willing to let go or to come in.

And last, thankyou for contribute a chapter in my life. Happy birthday, to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment